Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Crochet Pizza Blanket


I mentioned in a previous post (Crochet Mermaid Blanket), about procrastinating on making these blankets for my big kids. I made my oldest two daughters mermaid tail blankets but I didn't know what I should make my oldest son. 

It got me thinking...does he want to be a mermaid? Well, he likes the water but he doesn't love it. That one's out. Just kidding! How about a shark? Hmmm looks like a lot more work than I'd like to do and it brings me back to the same reasons for the mermaid blanket. I searched [Pinterest] and then I came across this. Perfect! A pizza slice, love it! It turned out pretty damn awesome too! Pattern I used is below. For this one, I left an opening on the right side of the crust for him to climb in and out of since its so long. I didn't pay for this pattern, nor do I know if there even is a free version out there but all I did was count the stitches in the photo and just kind of went from there. Personally, I think it depends on the size of your child or whomever your making it for. Take into consideration their height and width and always go wider than they are so that it doesn't end up being a suffocating cocoon-like-swaddling-stray blanket.






Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...